Understanding the intricacies of cross-border investigations
Global Investigations Review (GIR) is a unique service analysing the law and practice of international investigations.
With an established network of contacts, our dedicated team of journalists travel worldwide to provide you with everything an investigations professional needs to stay informed. Our service covers daily news on global enforcement actions and legal developments, alongside exclusive data, surveys and practical guides.
Coverage extends to government agency investigations and internal corporate investigations of issues relating to international anti-bribery and corruption, financial services misconduct, antitrust, fraud, money laundering, tax controversy and more.
The insider view on the global and US FCPA enforcement landscape
In 2015, GIR joined forces with Just Anti-Corruption, an additional daily news service covering exclusive Foreign Corrupt Practices Act-related scoops and analysis, new and ongoing FCPA investigations, enforcement actions and investigation costs.
Our team searches through all FCPA case dockets and SEC filings daily, appending documents to news stories covering relevant developments.
Research and benchmarking
The best lawyers, the biggest cases and the agencies to watch out for in one place
GIR publishes independent, renowned signature surveys including the GIR 100: the annual guide to the world’s leading firms for corporate internal investigations.
Discover how to conduct internal investigations around the world
GIR produces practical guides that are aimed at helping investigators understand the perils and pitfalls that can arise when conducting internal investigations in different jurisdictions.
Connect with world leading experts at GIR Live
GIR Live hosts events throughout the year in key jurisdictions on the main issues in investigations law. Each event brings together speakers and delegates from in-house, private practice, forensic consultancies and government authorities.
Delegates will enjoy comprehensive updates, reviews of recent cases, practical advice and the opportunity to hear directly from authorities. Networking breaks, regular Q&A sessions, case studies and symposiums allow delegate interaction.
Practitioner insight and know-how
Navigate the evolving investigations landscape
GIR publishes three annual reviews that deliver expert insight and analysis on the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
GIR’s Practitioner's Guide to Global Investigations
This guide provides expert perspectives on everything from whistle-blowers, dawn raids, internal and external auditing, document collection/ preservation, witness interviews, briefing the board, and privilege, to engaging with (multiple) authorities, reaching global Settlements, and dealing with publicity and reputational issues. This is the must have table top (and online) reference for anyone engaged in the processes of investigations.
GIR subscription information
A subscription is required for full access to Global Investigations Review and GIR Just Anti-Corruption.
For more information, please contact us.
For daily news alerts, sign up for free to the news briefing.
- Aurelién Hamelle, Total
- Lista Cannon, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Edward Davis, Astigarraga Davis LLP
- Nicola Bonucci, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Paul McNulty, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Bruno Cova, Paul Hastings LLP
- Luke Tolaini, Clifford Chance LLP
- Corinne A Lammers, Paul Hastings LLP
- James Wadham, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Karolos Seeger, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- William Burck, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP
- Bruce Yannett, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- John Rhie, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP
- Matthew Bruce, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Claudius Sokenu, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Ali Sallaway, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Anne Riley, Shell International Limited
- Francis Joseph Warin, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Stephen Gentle, Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Rod Fletcher, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Bernd R Mayer, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Kyle Wombolt, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- John Rupp, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Jean-Luc Guitera, KPMG SA
- Nicolas Bourtin, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Marc Henzelin,Lalive
- Shin Jae Kim, TozziniFreire Advogados
- George J Terwilliger III, McGuire Woods LLP
- Kimberly A Parker, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- James Tillen, Miller & Chevalier
- Crispin Rapinet, Hogan Lovells
Published by Law Business Research Limited – an independent, multi award-winning publisher of research, data and analysis on international business law and international legal markets.