Rebecca Kahan Waldman is a partner in the White Collar and Securities Litigation Group. Ms. Waldman focuses her practice on complex commercial and securities disputes with an emphasis on litigation involving the banking and financial services sectors, white collar and internal investigations, and eDiscovery. She also has significant trial experience and has served as trial counsel in a number of federal, state and bankruptcy litigations.
- The former chief executive officer of registered futures commission merchant and broker dealer in civil litigations and congressional and regulatory inquiries arising out of bankruptcy of former employer.
- The former chief risk officer of Fannie Mae against securities fraud charges filed by the SEC in the Southern District of New York.
- Individuals and companies in class action lawsuits alleging violations of federal securities laws.
- Individuals and companies in investigations commenced by the SEC, CFTC, Department of Justice, state attorneys general, and Congress.
- The Bank of New York Mellon in all aspects of litigation and SEC and CFTC investigations relating to the bankruptcy of Sentinel Management Group.